Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Playa del Carmen
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Playa del Carmen - Riviera Maya
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu emphasizes getting an opponent to the ground in order to utilize ground fighting techniques and submission holds. Techniques used in Jiu-Jitsu range from joint-locks to chokeholds, all designed with the intention of negating the advantages of the larger, stronger opponent, such as their superior reach or more powerful strikes. Our Jiu Jitsu Program is taught by Prof. Mark Stables, a first degree black belt (Team Carlson Gracie).
We have classes specifically for beginners and for advanced students so do not hesitate to come in and try a class!
What this program has to offer you:
- Training for those of all levels from beginners to professionals
- A chance to learn one the most effective and prominent martial arts styles ever invented
- A fast way to get fit and have fun
- A chance to meet new friends and training partners
- High quality instruction from experienced coaches
What gear will I need ?
- Gi Classes: a gi and a belt.
- No Gi Classes: Shorts and a rash guard or t-shirt
- You should have a mouthguard for both types of classes!